Billing amount descripence
NagaSammeta

Hi Team,

While taking internet connection provided router with SERIALNO: {edited for privacy}.

for this router everymonth they charged 10$.  i my self bought new FIOS router and returned the actual router. Even after returned, everymonth 10$ are charging in billing amount. Everty month calling to department and repeating this store and waive off 10$.  But two months amount is not waived off and everymonth bill this 20$ is reflecting.

This month bill, they are charging late fee amount also. Last month i had a detailed call around 3 hours and billing team confirmed and they told that they will waiveoff that 20$. But that is not happened till now.

Can you please provide how to escalate this issue to higher management. And I will not spend 3 to 4 hours every month. 

Please consider this is a high priority item from my side.

0 Likes
Re: Billing amount descripence
jonjones1
Legend

This is a customer helping customer forum. No one here can assist in a billing issue.

you still have to call 1-800-VERIZON and speak to billing. Try asking for a billing manager. 

You can also send a US Postal Letter Certified Return Receipt to the billing department putting your complaint in writing with PROOF and a DISPUTE then Verizon must correct the error within 30 days or face grave consequences. They can not charge you late fees or report you delinquent. 

I can tell you what to do further if they do not assist you after the letter. Save a copy of the letter sent, all your proof because you will need it later.

0 Likes
Re: Billing amount descripence
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes