Billing dispute
executiveorders
I recently took advantage of the holiday bundle which was supposed to include free premium movie channels for a year. I was supposed to have an identical plan but with 100/100 instead of 75/75 and all of my premium movie channels free for the year. Not all these other changes. I received no discount on this bill. The change was supposed to save me money. Now my bill, which I expected to be the same as my previous service only with the speed bump and discounted movie channels is costing me a lot more because of extra charges and missing discounts.
I should not be charged for HBO19.99
Movie Package Ultimate HD13.99 for a year
I am also being charged for
Fios Quantum TV - Premium Service32.00 (which I don't even know what that is and was never charged that before and should not be paying it.

I also am being charged
Fios TV Ultimate HD 62.99
Fios Internet 100/100 added 21.00 when I had been being charged Fios TV Ultimate HD 34.99
Fios Internet 75/75 35.00

Please have a Verizon rep contact me via email with a corrected bill. Or I'd like to switch back to my old plan.

I expected a bill for 149 for the new bundle plus equipment and maybe taxes and instead received a bill with up charges added charges, activation charges and missing discounts? I was supposed to be saving money and instead I got a bill much higher. I also shouldn't be paying activation charges.

I was supposed to receive 100/100 and all my movie channels free for the year and everything else the same for 149/month . Please correct this and contact me ASAP. Thank you.
0 Likes
Re: Billing dispute
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi executiveorders,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes