Billing
Amadu

I signed up with Verizon a few months ago over the phone and the rep offered me the bundle but I know how Verizon sometimes do contracts so I told the representative that I did not want to do no contract and he told me it was not a contract and I kept on asking him to make sure that it’s not a contract which he said he ensured me it wouldn’t be. So about two months later I call to switch to internet only to try and save some money because I was going back to school and Verizon charges me a termination fee. So I called customer care to ask them about it and they told me I was under a contract so I explained to them how once I signed up I told the rep not to put me in a contract so customer care told me they were going to file a dispute and call me back within 48 hrs which never happened so I called back and they said their gonna file another dispute and call back which still never happened so I’ve been contacting them for about 3 weeks now to get that resolved and it’s like they don’t even care. They’ll lie and say anything just to get you signed up which is an awful way to do business. Now I’m stressing out wondering how that’s going to get removed from my account.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
jonjones1
Legend

Call your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission and have them intercede and you should be able to get Verizon to do the proper thing.

http://www.fcc.gov and put a formal complaint in.

the welcome email you received should have said if your in or out of contract.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Amadu,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes