Breach of Contract
greatkate9

I renewed my Verizon account in December. At that time, they completely screwed me over. I had signed up under the "free DVR for life" promotion, and had previously renewed my contract no less than 3 times, always keeping the free DVR. This time, they revoked my free DVR (apparently life is only 6 years!), and claim they notified me of this when I signed up (they didn't - I read the info I was presented). And, they wouldn't let me cancel without the $400 fee. Ridiculous!

Now, as of August, they claim I made changes to my account that raise the price per month another $15. I never made those changes! I never even logged in on the date they claim the changes were requested. I've tried to call twice, and I cannot get through to an actual human. I'm thoroughly disgusted at this horrific customer service. What's the point of a contract if Verizon can randomly claim service changes and charge more money?!?

0 Likes
Re: Breach of Contract
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi greatkate9,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agents.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes