Bundle Price Circus
oOBobOo1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I renewed my agreement in JUNE for the bundle price of 124.99 price, it states in my services I have the 124.99 bundle price  but I am being billed 134.99 price each month ,, I have called THREE TIMES and have beem told each time it will be corrected and it STILL has NOT been corrected.

ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!! ????

Re: Bundle Price Circus
DarkManX4lf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've got the same issue for different prices.  I renewed my agreement in June 2014, for a bundle price of $99.99.  Its supposed to start in August.  Instead of being billed $99.99 I am being billed $134...

0 Likes
charles1942

Contact your state's public utilities commision. According to the rules items like thins must be addresses. Also, check to see if the difference is taxes, etc.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

DarkManxlf4, have you called the billing department and asked for an explanation?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello OoBobOo

\

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
oOBobOo1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Until THIS forum,  I have called 3 times,  been on the chat once, each effort cost me 

about 30 minutes to a hour each time ( wait time and actual talking to a rep) on the Bundle Billing Issue

NOW  as instructed by the moderator on THIS forum,  I am giving the private board a go ...

lets see the total time on THAT before resolution ....

0 Likes