CAN'T PAY MY BILL ON-LINEI
1BigFrog
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've tried repeatedly to pay my bill on-ine, but the website is messed up.  NEED TO FIX IT!!!

0 Likes
Re: CAN'T PAY MY BILL ON-LINEI
juno3

I've tried for ever and it keeps saying $0.00 I called and they say $70.00 but I have no way of paying it and when I call they can't tell me what to do!!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi juno,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Heff2

What was the resolution of this? It's an issue for me today. Billing says it's a Tech Support issue. Tech Support says it's an E-Center issue. E-Center says it's a Billing issue. I have had emails that say this -- 'We have been advised by our Website Development Team that the problems causing your issue have been resolved' but I just email back with a rebuttle. A Supervisor named Elizabeth is looking into this but I'd be good if I can get back with her about how your issue was resolved. Thanks!!!  -Aaron H

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Heff,

Please let us know the status of your situation after you hear back from Elizabeth if you need any additional assistance at that point.

0 Likes