CANNOT PAY BILL USING MY FIOS APP
Tekwonder
Enthusiast - Level 2
PLEASE HELP! I have been trying to pay my Verizon FIOS bill for the last 2 weeks using the MY FIOS APP. Regardless of what device I use, i always get the same error message: " Unable to Process the Payment, Pleasetry later "
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: CANNOT PAY BILL USING MY FIOS APP
Tekwonder
Enthusiast - Level 2
I deleted all the credit cards from my account and then manually entered in my credit card and was able to finally pay.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Tekwonder
Enthusiast - Level 2
I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.
0 Likes
Tekwonder
Enthusiast - Level 2
I still cannot pay using the Verizon app. Does no one else have an issue? A Verizon rep called me two days ago, and said there might be a problem with my account they would look into, and someone else was supposed to call me back, but no one ever did. If I pay using the regular website, I don't get reward points, so what should I do now? My bill is due in 1 week.
0 Likes
Tekwonder
Enthusiast - Level 2
I deleted all the credit cards from my account and then manually entered in my credit card and was able to finally pay.
0 Likes