CHARGED INCORRECTLY FOR 8 MONTHS...SOMEBODY HELP!
TeamBlizzum

I have never in my life dealt with the depths of incompetency that Verizon Fios has shown in the last 8 months. In October of 2014 I moved from New York to New Jersey and switched my service. Not a problem there. My bundle was to include a discount of $45 off a month. In November of 2014 I added the Verizon Connections discount online (which I had done in the past with no issue). My bill for November came and it was $30 higher than what I had agreed to. I called customer service and was told the Connections Discount had erased my agreed upon bundle and now I was receiving only $15 off a month. Fast forward to today, almost June 2015, I have spoken with over 20 agents on the phone, ranging from completely useless to somewhat helpful. I have spoke with the social media department who I thought would get the job done. I am here today, 8 months later and not a single person has been able to correct my issue. It is mind numbing at this point. I have wasted countless hours at work adjusting my bills and trying to correct the problem. I have heard everything from the problem is being escalated, to the supervisor will call you back, to it was my fault in the first place for adding the Connections Discount (which by the way, nowhere does it say you cant add that on top of the normal discount) How does such a large company operate like this? I have already contacted the BBB to help get some sort of resolution. My patience has worn thin and I dont know what else to do but come on here and tell you that Verizon has good television service that comes out at the price of the absolute worst customer service. Every day is another adventure on the phone. Here is a problem solver- cancel my account and start it over again! Wouldnt that fix the problem?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: CHARGED INCORRECTLY FOR 8 MONTHS...SOMEBODY HELP!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: CHARGED INCORRECTLY FOR 8 MONTHS...SOMEBODY HELP!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes