CHARGES FOR EQUIPMENT
Bonnie17

Good morning

To Whom this May Concern.

What is Verizon Fios problem?  I am being charge for equipment that I am still using and being charged for on a monthly basis, $11.99.  Why would I pay for equipment $199.00 times 2 and I am being charged monthly 11.99 times 2. Still using the equipment.  On August 26, 2018 I exchanged a box for another box, then the next thing I know I get a bill for two other boxes that I am still using.  Since October, I have spoke to several different representatives about this matter. Everybody is going to fix the problem.  November 19, spoke with Adrian and his supervisor Ms. Suarez. They put in a ticket.  December 14, spoke to Tiffany and supervisor Julia.  January 4, you turned off my service.  January 7, I spoke to Supervisor Ms. Susen, I am highly upset with her. She did put the service back on, and I emailed her the receipts of the equipment that I exchanged in August 26, 2018.  She re-issued the same ticket and still nothing has happen.  She made a promise, that she would clear up this matter.  Well she did not keep her promise.  I have emailed her, with no response.   I am still getting this bill for $424.55.  Why?   Someone in this company please do there job.  Stop harassing me about something I do not owe.  If this problem is not corrected soon I will be contacting the media.   

I am waiting for some response. 

0 Likes
Re: CHARGES FOR EQUIPMENT
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bonnie1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes