Can not upload proof of residency, you know you WANT to!
AaronP2

The Chat-bot lady doesn't know and the hold music is making me want to jump out of a window.

So, let's post to the FORUMS!

Verizon has put my order on hold until I upload proof of residency. The button is very pretty. It lets me select the local file on my computer, but the "SAVE" button doesn't do anything.

I have tried this:
On Windows 11 in Chrome, Firefox, IE, EDGE;
My iPhone 11, using safari, iOS Verizon App;
On my corporate internet, on LTE, on public wifi, on a Mifi hot spot.
I have cleared my cookies, cache, throat, morning... etc.
I have tried PDF, JPG, GIF, even PPTX.
In all cases the SAVE button does nothing.

The chat bot lady (Ruby) was just very apologetic, And she couldn't get a tech support on the phone. She couldn't offer anything but condolences.

Please send me a FAX number, email address, or someone's home address. I'll drive over a copy of my mortgage and hand deliver it to the person who needs it.

Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: Can not upload proof of residency, you know you WANT to!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AaronP,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes