Can't Follow Up Order Number Online
gettarobo

Hi,

Everytime I click on "Order Status", I just get redirected to the "My Verizon" page with no order status at all. I have the order number but am unable to query it on the site.  The account is a residential account.

The mobile app doesn't show the order status either.

Any idea how to query an order number online?

0 Likes
Re: Can't Follow Up Order Number Online
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

If an order is on the account associated with your logon it should show up.  New orders for new accounts show up differently.

You probably should call and tell them your order is not showing up.

0 Likes
gettarobo

Called them 2 days ago. They said that order has been completed on the 28th (I can verify this because the bandwidth increase has taken effect and the premium channel is active). However, the "My Verizon" page of the primary account still shows the old package without the bandwidth increase and the premium channel. I'm a bit concerned that this might affect billing.

Not sure what's going on with the information on the Verizon web portal. The Dashboard on the DVR also has the old package information, not reflecting the bandwidth increase and the addition of a premium channel as well.

This is an existing account.

These inconsistencies bother me. I'm wondering if this is just a delay in the information update.

0 Likes
gettarobo

Update: After lengthy calls to Verizon, they concluded that there is an "order discrepancy" - the completed order and the account information are not the same. However, there has been no resolution to this. I'm afraid this might affect the billing and other services.

0 Likes
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi gettarobo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes