Can't access Bill & Payment/My Bill areas in My Verizon
AMW5

I'm able to log into My Verizon and can access some areas but not all information is correct (for instance, it says there are no payments in the past 12 months under Payment History, which is incorrect - I've paid all bills online for years).

I'm not able to view any billing information - neither current nor past bills. I get "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later."

I called customer service and the best they could do was email me instructions on how to set up a My Verizon account and view bills online. Explaining that I've had My Verizon set up for years and have been able to do online billing did not get me another solution except the agent said she would have a hardcopy bill sent to me within 10 business days. They said they've been having problems with online billing but offered no other solution. I spoke with two different agents - one in "billing" and one in the "online/login" help department.

I've tried logging in a couple times nearly every day for a few weeks now without any change. I have paper free billing set up so online is the only way for me to access billing information.

Does anyone know a solution?

0 Likes
Re: Can't access Bill & Payment/My Bill areas in My Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AMW,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes