Can't access account details online
met152

For at least 3 weeks now, I have been unable to access our online account to view current services, view bill, pay bill, makes changes, etc. I can login successfuly, but when I try to access any of the tabs, the information either never loads, or returns an error message.

Under my order status, it shows a recent order (Dec 2014) for a package that was never ordered and when I gave the order number to an agent on the phone, they confirmed that the order was for another customer's account. What is going on? My account is somehow linked to another person??

I contacted several agents on the phone. The first time they connected me to a department who couldn't tell what was going on but they said they opened a ticket and I would receive an email within 24 hours with a ticket number and some details. Not surprisingly 24 hours passed and no email was received. I gave it until 48 hours and called back. The new agent said there was no record of me even calling in. They opened a new ticket. Still nothing.

Maybe someone here can help. I've seen a few other posts with others having the same or similar issue. Oddly enough though, I can see my account details when logging in through the Verizon FiOS app on my android phone.

Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Can't access account details online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi met152,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Can't access account details online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This thread has been locked in order to allow agents to deal with each individual’s issue. If you are having a similar problem, please start a new thread.

0 Likes