Can’t redeem gift card
Chanel1129

I got the email that I am now able to redeem my 2 $100 Verizon gift cards. When I click on the link on my laptop on FF or Chrome, there is an error page that the site cannot be reached and then changes to this page is not working. If I try on the mobile app, i get a page to select gift cards or e-gift cards, but the links are not clickable. How can I redeem my gift cards? They are now expired. The center to help you redeem your cards are not even reachable. This is a internet and cable company and they can’t get their crap together. The online chat people are rude and useless and give you the non working phone number. No one wants to help. 

0 Likes
Re: Can’t redeem gift card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Chanel1129,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes