Canceled account still getting billed
MG311

I called and cancelled my DSL and landline service on March 15th at 5:30 PM due to getting hooked up with Fios the week prior. I'm now getting billed for DSL AND Fios with representatives stating there is no record of a phone call or a cancellation. Seriously!? Does Verizon have any idea the time commitment of staying on the line and being forced to listen to the shortest and crappiest loop of generic music that's ever been produced? The cancellation conversation went smoothly...until I got a bill for this past month for a service I no longer have. You guys removed the DSL/phone line when you hooked up the Fios. You're charging me for what exactly? 

0 Likes
Re: Canceled account still getting billed
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MG31,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes