Cannot get account/service issue resolved
tpjs1
Enthusiast - Level 2

As briefly as possible, here is my problem. Last August, we moved into a condo still using vDsl. (We have FIOS Triple Play). A few weeks later, VZ notified us that our building had been upgraded, call in & arrange for a tech to bring fiber to our unit. This would give us true FIOS service, no more vDsl. The problem started with the order the tech tried to work. He asked if we were changing our number, we said no. He said the order showed a new number, but he called a rep, had me speak to her and supposedly resolved the issue. Eventually, our phone worked with our original number. The PROBLEM is we have been billed for a digital line, part of the Triple Play, and an additional Freedom Essentials line we never ordered and don't want. EVERY month since I call VZ, work with a nice rep who credits my bill, writes a ticket to resolve the issue, and nothing changes. Last follow-up call, I was told the ticket was still open with no date for resolution. I can't get it escalated and can't get it resolved more than six months later. Is there anywhere to escalate this so someone takes ownership of the issue and gets it fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get account/service issue resolved
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tpjs1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes