Cannot redeem gift card
cc232

I signed up for a Fios plan that was offering a $100 gift card as a signup bonus. I received the Email to redeem but I click the link and log on, it just directs me to the my Verizon account homepage. I chatted support and went through troubleshooting steps but still no luck. After chatting with support for 25 minutes, I was given a direct number to call and was advised to ask for the rewards team- turns out this direct number was just Verizon's general customer service number. Any assistance, please? 

0 Likes
Re: Cannot redeem gift card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cc23,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes