Cannot redeem netflix promo
wheresmynetflix

I've recieved emails saying I need to redeem my netflix promo but when I login to my account, there is no place to redeem the promo / obtain my promo code.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot redeem netflix promo
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

My mom had the same problem. She called in and they took care of everything  

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@wheresmynetflix wrote:

I've recieved emails saying I need to redeem my netflix promo but when I login to my account, there is no place to redeem the promo / obtain my promo code.

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-service/netflix-redemption-faqs

The above link may assist you.

0 Likes
Jaylee871

im getting really annoyed bc i just saw on my tv today, its september 19th 2018, that i have a netflix credit for a year subscription. i cant find where to redeem it bc the website it said to go to is just the verizon website. and now im seeing it ended 8/31?? so why is my tv just popping up with the promo now??? i call and try to email them and never get anyone to help me! 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jaylee87,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Msmith2018

I saw the promo on my screen today but I see online that is supposedly ended 8/31/18. What's going on? How do I redeem it since my account qualifies for it? 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Msmith2018,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Clbnze

A message popped up on my tv a couple of days ago saying to redeem my Netflix free for a year. The link it gave me doesn’t work and when I look it up online it says it ended 8/30. Anyone know how I can redeem the free Netflix???

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Clbnze,

0 Likes
JB00000

Having this same issue.  Recieved email but no tile or action available after logging into my account

0 Likes