Charged for Mayweather fight and the mlb package that I didnt order
lmestrada

I have called many times, once in April to dispute the Mlb package, was told they would refund me the price and cancel the package. I get the May bill not only was I not credited the $199.00 for the Mlb package I was also charged for the Mayweather fight. I called again on May 21st was told they would once again refund me the $199.00 for the package but they could not refund me the 99.00 for the fight. According to them I orded it and watched it in the living room. Imposssible we where not home. Finally she agreed to refund me for half the price. I refuse to pay even half for something I did not order. I called again today because I was only refunded $99.50 for the mlb package not the $199.00  I was told I was getting and I am still being billed for the fight. Customer service told me she would credit me $40 and if I renew my service for 2 more years she can discount me more. What a joke, with this service why would I??  My patience is running thin. Please get this solved!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Charged for Mayweather fight and the mlb package that I didnt order
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes