Charged for PPV’s I didn’t order
Rob887766655
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Fios is charging me for PPV’s I never ordered.  I supposedly ordered a WWE wrestling ppv from the box on 5/19 at exactly 630 am then put it on at 630pm for 4hrs 5 min.  The next day I supposedly ordered Afropunk something at 5am but that wasn’t watched.  I never ordered these and nobody in my house did.  I believe that Verizon is accidently billing me or one of their employees ordered it remotely by accident.

On top of that one of their managers lied to me about confirmation emails that were supposedly sent.  She stated that I should’ve cancelled right away when I received the emails.  I told her I never received any.  She “checked” my account and said they were sent.  I told her to resend but she was having “technical” problems and couldn’t.  I dealt with them for 4 hours and nobody could resend the emails(they don’t exist).

Re: Charged for PPV’s I didn’t order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rob887766655,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Credit hasn’t been received
Rob887766655
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was charged on my last bill for a wrestling ppv that I didn’t order.  After spending hours dealing with Verizon customer service reps they finally told me that I would be credited the cost of the PPV on my next bill.  I just received my next bill and no credit.  Clearly I was lied to just to get me to go away.   Well it worked, I will be canceling my FIOS.  I’m overpaying even without paying for phantom PPV’s.

Re: Credit hasn’t been received
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rob887766655,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes