Charges for Returned Devices
kimschwatka
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon wireless has been charging me every month for devices that have been returned to them. They have acknowledged the return and are STILL charging me every month. I speak to representatives that say the account will be credited and the charges stopped. Still being charge!

Labels (1)
Re: Charges for Returned Devices
kimschwatka
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can anyone help with this? I did file a complaint with the BBB today as well. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! We would be more than happy to help you here. Please follow and DM us so we can help. 

*Cassandra

0 Likes
Nana5910
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Cassandra, I need help. I need to talk to a district manager about my problems that I've had since July the 4th. I have talked to numerous people and they were not able to help me or they kept on saying was. We'll send you a new phone. Will send you a new phone and now my bill is almost $3,000 and I don't know how I need to speak to someone immediately

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Nana5910, we can help with your billing concern. So we can best assist, we will be reaching out via Private Message.

-Lauren

0 Likes
Tneals44

The exact same thing is happening to me. I returned the device and they received it. They told me I would get a credit each month and I just realized they’ve still been charging me every month. 

0 Likes
KurlanaiVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue. I’ve called Verizon 7 times and every time I’ve been assured I’d be promptly refunded. As of now, 2 months since my order was canceled, nothing. I recently filed a dispute with my bank to challenge the charges. Going to be moving to AT&T after this fiasco is settled. I’m done with Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Tneals44, we can help you with your trade-in credits. So we can best assist, we will be reaching out via Private Message.

-Lauren

0 Likes
c50s4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue as well. They told me in January that they received the returned  phone back and suggested I wait for the bill I will receive in February to see update. The updated bill still charged me the same.  I also check the expected upcoming bill and it shows that I will be charged again. I need help. I cannot pay this extra money at this time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi c50s4, thank you for reaching out for assistance with your device charges. As we will need to work within your account we'll be sending a Private Message. 

-Melissa

0 Likes