Complaint to BBB
NHH1

Does anyone know which Verizon for me to choose to file a BBB compalint with Verizon Fios? I terminated my Fios service because Verizon rolled me into a new program in June and my TV and internet two services are billed at $185 while I never contacted Verizon for the past year to enroll in anything new. I called to discontinue the service. Because the new program rolled in already and they told me I would have to pay an early termination fee of $300 becasue this is a 2 year contract - that means I would either pay $300 or $185 for the remaining 23 months. I discontinued the service, returned the box and contacted them to dispute the charge. But they just made it impossible for me to contact them. First of all, no email. But all the billing info is in my computer. Then, I used online chat, after on and off for about half hour, this person told me they couldn't handle it. I needed to call in and then had CFS to look at my file. I work during the day and couldn't spend 30 mins talking on the phone in the office. And they don't accept email communciation. My cell phone (I don't have a landline) doesn't work well at home; that makes communicating a disput very diffiult over the phone. The EFF is in first place rediculous. I shouldn't be rolled into a new plan just because they said I took out the Verizon phone service (so they switched my plan from triple plan to double plan). Last time I had a 2 year promotion for triple plan ended in Jan 2017. Since then, Verizon increased my price every few months; until my June bill shot up to $185. i was paying the premium because I didn't call to get any promotion. I never agree to be in the new plan and they shouldn't just roll me into the new plan without my consent. 

0 Likes
Re: Complaint to BBB
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NHH,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes