Complaint
Jennifer091618

So I called customer service in regards to a restoration fee on my account. I spoke with a CARLA in Lakeland Florida Financial services and she was very rude. She kept on saying " AS I ALREADY SAID" with an attitude everytime I would expalin to her what I had recvd in my emails. First of all I am not her child and second does not matter how many times I ask a question she should not answer in such ways. She then placed me on hold so when she came back they gave me back the restoration fee and I went on to explain that I did find the email and she states was it a scheduled payment or an arragenment so I proceeded to exlpain and again she goes AS I ALREADY SAID with an attitude. So i said OK OK OK I understood that she goes and hangs up . No thank You for calling anything else I can help with NOTHING. Called back to speak to her supervisor and they stated she was at a different office in Florida and the supervisor to where I called cannot do anything. Never had a problem before but her attitude has me wanting  to cancel my services and go else where! If this is not answered I will go to CORPORATE! If she does not want to work servicing customers she should have stayed home or get a different career. 

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum

Unfortunately, you will not get a response here.

0 Likes