Confirming Canceled Services with Verizon?
ByeByeVerizon_
Enthusiast - Level 1

I canceled all Verizon Fios services (Triple Play) yesterday (3/5/20) via telephone call with Retention/ Cancellations Dept.   I specifically asked if I'd receive a confirmation email (aka in writing) that my Verizon services had in fact been canceled effective 3/6/20, Verizon Rep assures that I'll receive an email confirming cancellation.  My billing cycle also ended 3/5/20.   I've yet to receive any email confirming service has in fact been canceled.  When logging into my online Verizon account, it appears like they think I still have services...?

It's been an absolute nightmare dealing with Verizon over the past month trying to resolve a landline phone issue. After 20+ hrs of talking to reps from every Dep and supervisors, none of whom ever followed through to ACTUALLY RESOLVE the issue, our only option was to switch providers (after 22 yrs of service with Verizon).  I don't wish to waste anymore time calling Verizon. 

Please advise how I may obtain written confirmation my account has actually been canceled?   

Thanks,

G

0 Likes
Re: Confirming Canceled Services with Verizon?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ByeByeVerizon_,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes