Constant "Your account currently has a pending order." that will not go away.
crispinb

Hello,

I have an issue where I can't make changes to services and/or equipment on My Verizon online account. I constantly receive a message saying "Your account currently has a pending order." when I attempt to make changes. I receive the following message:

Your account currently has a pending order.

You can check the status of your pending order by visiting

What's Next.

To make a change to your order, please contact us:

1 800-VERIZON (1 800-837-4966)

I have worked with more than 2 different Verizon representatives on this issue and they just offer to make changes to my account after I have frustrating told them that I do not wish to make any changes. I just want the functionality to make changes to my services and/or equipment to return to my account. I have seen numerous posts about this issue in this forum so I'm hoping that by posting in here I can FINALLY receive the proper resolution to my issue.

Please someone help me!

0 Likes
Re: Constant "Your account currently has a pending order." that will not go away.
crispinb

If I click on "What's Next" I am simply redirected to a page that says:

No pending order details exist for your account.

0 Likes
Re: Constant "Your account currently has a pending order." that will not go away.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi crispinb,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
crispinb

Hi LawrenceC,

Any idea how many days I'll have to wait to hear from someone? I just want to know the typical timeframe so I know after a certain period I can check back in on here if I have not yet heard from anyone regarding this issue.

Thanks!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It can take two business days.

0 Likes