Contact information to register a complaint
Patty34

Can anyone provide an email address, other than to the ususal customer service to register a complaint about misleading service promises?  I contacted Verizon to cancel an add-on service I had for the fall and they asked to review my account.  As a long time customer, I have been out of a contract for years.  The agent offered me a decent deal for a two year contract which would save about $40/month.  I asked many questions and specifically asked about the free HBO that we had been receiving since last spring.  I believe it was to end on December 31st, 2017 but it was still running into January.  I was told the HBO would be continued for free with my new contract.  I wasn't changing anything else and figured I would probably remain a customer for two more years so after asking many questions and confirming everything with the agent, Ryon, I agreed.    I took pictures of the online conversation just to make sure.  Well, of course, the HBO has gone away and when I called today, I was told it could not be included.  I cancelled my new service and reinstated my old service while I look for a new provider.  I do not want to be held to the 2 year contract.  I am very frustrated as a long time customer who pays a lot of money each month for tv/phone/internet service.  We are also wireless customers.  The least they can do is not allow their agents to promise things that can't be delivered just to close the "sale".  It is very frustrating and has resulted in a lot of wasted time.  Any help you can provide is much appreciated.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: Contact information to register a complaint
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Patty3 ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.Private Support Case

0 Likes