Contacting Verizon
jmh315

I've been trying for 2 hours to talk to Verizon.  How can you get through to a human employee regarding issue below

I have been trying for 2 hours to talk to a live human employee of Verizon. I telephoned you number and was told wait time was one hour. In searching for access to Verizon I stumbled onto something where Verizon would call me back. I've been waiting over an hour for a call back. My issue is that I received an email that my bill was not paid and is overdue. I don't know about you but if I don't receive a bill I can't pay it. I have not received a December bill. I would love to talk to a human ASAP and resolve this. Please don't send a robot but rather a living, breathing, thinking human being so I can have a conversation about this

0 Likes
Re: Contacting Verizon
jonjones1
Legend

@jmh315 wrote:

I've been trying for 2 hours to talk to Verizon.  How can you get through to a human employee regarding issue below

I have been trying for 2 hours to talk to a live human employee of Verizon. I telephoned you number and was told wait time was one hour. In searching for access to Verizon I stumbled onto something where Verizon would call me back. I've been waiting over an hour for a call back. My issue is that I received an email that my bill was not paid and is overdue. I don't know about you but if I don't receive a bill I can't pay it. I have not received a December bill. I would love to talk to a human ASAP and resolve this. Please don't send a robot but rather a living, breathing, thinking human being so I can have a conversation about this

This is a customer helping customer forum. Nothing we can do about billing issues.

call 1-800-VERIZON between 8 am till 5 pm edt for best results.

0 Likes