Continued charge despite order cancellation
Silencilia

After Verizon failed to send any technicians for my installation (originally scheduled on March 26), I spent hours in their blackhole call transfer system, only to be told that Verizon refuse to send anyone to my address due to COVID-19.

After this, I spent yet another dozen of hours calling to cancel my order. After being kicked between countless agents, one agent finally assured me that my order was cancelled and I will not be charged for the service that I apparently never received.

Today I logged in to my Fios app and found out in utter disbelief that not only has my charge not been cancelled, but it went up twice due to late payment. What has happened?? I can't even remember how many times Verizon agents have lied to me and they lied to me yet again!

Oh, and Verizon still owes me $100 deposit which they were supposed to send back months ago but never did.

Can anyone help me not get scammed for the service I never received? Also, just in case this never gets resolved (which is not unlikely considering how dysfunctional this company is), what would be a good place for me to send a consumer complaint regarding their fraudulent handling?

0 Likes
Re: Continued charge despite order cancellation
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Silencilia,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes