Contract Dispute -- I did not renew!
pjmpjmpjm

I logged in the other day and was shocked to find that I am under contract which I allegedly renewed last October.  This "renewal" was a ridiculously bad deal.  I received no increase in bandwidth (I'm still at 25/25), no rate cut, no premium channels, no break on DVR rental, nothing.  I have spoken to a "Brandon" and Verizon who says I can only get out of this alleged contract by paying a cancellation, which is ridiculous.  

I am a buyer of communication services for a law firm.  I would never have entered as stupid a contract as the one Verizon claims I made.  Verizon has no proof that I agreed to this contract (alleging you sent me an email doesn't mean I agreed to anything).   I deny having agreed to a contract renewal and I want it cancelled.

0 Likes
Re: Contract Dispute -- I did not renew!
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

This forum is peer to peer.  You will need to contact Verizon directly.

Yeah they seem to think everyone signed a contract, actually or verbally.  Many of us never did.

0 Likes
Re: Contract Dispute -- I did not renew!
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi  pjmpjmpjm,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes