Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Customer Escalation Management Number
hmeg1

I need some assistance in receiving a number or email to a manager who oversees the Customer Escalation team members. I have had so many issues with Verizon since starting my service. Multiple issues with their customer service team providing incorrect information.... To my surprise, I received a call regarding a passed due balance. I informed them that I termed my service back over a month ago as I was moving. They told me that they had not record of my termination and that I am responsible for all payments up until today. As I've stated, I have had multiple issues from them and let them know that it was clearly an error on their part. The first women I spoke with was exceptionally rude. I requested to speak to a manager and was put in contact with a gentleman named Cecil. He was unable to assist and was not willing to see the poor service he was providing. I requested to speak with his manager or even another person on his team and he stated that he was the highest person to speak with. I asked him multiple times to speak with some one else and his exact response was "As I've told you 3 times, there is no one else"...So you're telling me that he doesn't report to anyone?.. I even requested to speak with someone who was in the same position as him, yet he said there was no one else.... So apparently, I was already in contact with the highest team member at verizon?!.....I am requesting a number or email of someone who oversees this department and someone who is actually looking to provide good customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: Customer Escalation Management Number
LawrenceC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes