Customer Service Kudos
Zachc93

Hey there,

I just hopped off the phone with representative Lorraine {edited for privacy} who assisted me with cancelling my service. I switched because I was not achieving anywhere close to my marketed speeds and I was able to find a much cheaper alternative ($30/mo with router, 200mbps). Lorraine was very professional on the call with me and asked probing questions into why I was switching without being off-putting or annoying. She was very calm and concise the entire call and addressed my needs quickly. I asked if there's an after call survey or supervisor I could speak to but I was advised that it was not possible due to company policy and limitations. I want to make sure she is recognized for the stellar customer service she delivered in what I'm sure is an extremely thankless job. Thanks,

Zachary

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Kudos
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Zachc93,

Your post has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your post to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes