Customer Service
tduggan1

I had service transferred from one location to another and they were not to cancel the existing service until Monday at midnight. The cancelled the service at 4:00 am on Sunday. I called and they said there is nothing I can do until Monday when the installer comes out. I explained that this is unexceptable because the technician said there would be no problem with the service being disconnected after midnight. I called and was put on hold several times and the first operator said a supervisor would call me back in 15 to 30 minutes. Well it is 48 hours later and no call. The second one put me on hold for 53 minutes saying he would try to do activate the transferred service and then never came back on the line and disconnected me. The third one apologized over and over and said I will put a note in the system to credit you the $99.99 installation fee. So when I called today to straighten everything out surprise surprise no note in the system about crediting me the installation cost. Needless to say I am almost tempted to pay the $240 termination fee and switch because this was the worst customer service I have ever received.  The 4th person I talked to today said the best she could do was give me a $25 credit on my next bill. Well thanks maybe I will use the $25 I save to go toward the termination fee.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi tduggan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes