DOUBLE CHARGING ME ON MY BILL
Rinemillz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just recently switched from xfinity to Verizon fios April of this 2019 due to speed with internet services. Up until last month I had an issue with my bank account and their automatic debits for my monthly payment. I had changed banks but verizon would bot stop devoting my account even after I deleted my bank info. I went into the app and manually paid the amount that was on autopsy with my debit card instead. So that made 2 payments were received in one given month. Verizon is telling me because the payment was returned I can not receive credit for it by paying it with another card. They are tell that ng me that my payment was never received and wants me to pay 413. 00 today when my bill was just 79.00 on July 10. I do not k ow why this is hard for them to see that I have sent a total of 431.70 since April of 2019 and the only bill should be left is July 79.00 and now August which just got here. This has been by far the worst experience in 25 years I have been through with a utility company. Please fix this glitch. I pays all my Bill's with the same account and kept tract of them monthly. I only had the service since April why is my bill this high minus the return check fees which are only 30.00 . 

0 Likes
Re: DOUBLE CHARGING ME ON MY BILL
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rinemillz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.