Did Not Get the Channel Package I Ordered
irritated21
Enthusiast - Level 2
shy·ster
ˈSHīstər/
noun
informal
plural noun: shysters
  1. a person, especially a lawyer, who uses unscrupulous, fraudulent, or deceptive methods in business.
    That is Verizon!!!! 
    I ordered service and have a confirmation email stating I ordered with my custome TV order: Lifestyle & Reality. 
    The installer came and confirmed this. I saw him add to the TV when he got the prompt "Lifestyle & Reality"

The next day someone at VERIZON changed it!! Now I do not get ANY of the channels I want AND when I call and tell them my issue they tell me "We can change your order, but you will lose out of the deal you got"
    I keep telling them I shouldn't lose out on anything, I didn't make any changes. I only want what I ordered!!
    This has been going on for a week now! NO RESULTS, just the same response.
    We can change it but you lose your deal.
    AND I keep saying the same thing "I JUST WANT WHAT I ORDERED"

So when companies like Verizon give you a great deal BEWARE of sudden changes. If you request to get what you ordered they pull the shyster move.
    Moving to Verizon was the BIGGEST mistake!
    AND a VERY Expensive mistake too. 

0 Likes
Re: Did Not Get the Channel Package I Ordered
jonjones1
Legend

Too long to quote.

since you are within the total customer satisfaction guarantee you can just leave without penalty and be done with it.

you can then go to any other service you like and no expense to you.

most times when you call 1-800-VERIZON and choose “cancel service” the retention’s department can do what regular customer reps cannot or will not do for you.

however if you are really not happy go back to cable instead of letting this upset you.

Best of luck

irritated21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks jonjones,
Where can I find that in writing so I do not get screwed?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi irritated2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes