Disappointed.
GreenResilience
So my family has been with Verizon for almost 14 years and for the most part we didnt have any issue, until they started ripping us off. For five lines (3 smartphones and 2 basic phones) we pay about $280 per month (not including overage fees on minutes) and that is with 2 GB of data on two of the smartphones (the other has unlimited still) and only 700 minutes and unlimited texting. Now we went to At&t since we are planning on switching and they offered us unlimited talk and text, plus 10GB of shared data for only $195 a month. I dont really want to switch since I like Verizon and all, but we are just being charged too much each month even though we have been with Verizon for so long. What do I do so I can convince my family to stay with Verizon?
0 Likes
Re: Disappointed.
Bchurch377
Talk to Verizon they may be able to help bring the cost down. They are always running specials. It doesn't hurt to try. I did, things are better now and they were very nice and helpful.
0 Likes
Re: Disappointed.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes