Disconnect Cable- this is to inform you that I have disconnected the cable and returned the boxes.
Bluegoose2

Hello, 

This is to inform you that I have disconnected the cable (FIOS TV service) due to poor performance. I have returned the five boxes to the outlet store located at 427 Ritchie Hwy..Glen Burnie, Maryland. Please adjust my billing accordingly. I am keeping the Internet and router. 

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Disconnect Cable- this is to inform you that I have disconnected the cable and returned the boxe
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Bluegoose,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. You cannot make changes to your service through the forums.  If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly though one of the methods available on our Support page.

0 Likes
Re: Disconnect Cable- this is to inform you that I have disconnected the cable and returned the boxe
jonjones1
Legend

Hopefully you received a signed receipt for everything you returned. Your account number, the device numbers, the date, time and store employees name.

Verizon likes to say they never received the items and bill the customer for the equipment. So make sure you have receipts for everything.

call 1-800-VERIZON and make sure they removed your tv service off your account.

0 Likes