Does anyone actually work in customer service?
Disgruntled41

I had Optimum cable and internet for many years before switching to Verizon. While they are over priced and maybe don’t provide the same internet speed as Fios, they always had decent customer service. If there was a service issue I could always get a hold of a real person to help quickly resolve the problem or send a tech right out.

Having tried Fios for 3 months now I can honestly say their customer service isn’t bad....IT DOESN’T EXIST!!!

What kind of sick joke is this? They send you in circles with their poor excuse for self help only to lead you to wait for over an hour waiting for a person who never answers! Apparently yelling “your ONT device is **bleep** broken; I need service” doesn’t help either.

Bottom line, Fios sucks. Peace out I’m heading back to Optimum cable.

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone actually work in customer service?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Disgruntled4,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes