ETF Waiver Escalation... dead end after dead end...
mdflows

Long story short... my family has moved to Hawaii.  FiOS isn't offered here on Oahu.  We sold our house in Virginia where we had FiOS service.  We don't have any "acceptable" proof yet of our new residense because the only items we have received at our temporary address until we close on our new home has been addressed to my wife or to the "Last Name" Family... 

I spoke with a Verizon Rep on the phone who told me to email my issue, however, after writing up a lengthy letter explaining what happy customers we have been and how it is with great dissappointment that can no longer be FiOS customers and requesting the fee be waived... I receive an error in my inbox that the recipient does not exist.

I have called Verizon multiple times already, spent hours on the phone, on hold and or waiting for a call back, I finally get a glimmer of hope in the form of an email to send my ETF waiver request to and that gets kicked back too.

The ETF is only $88 but seriously, it feels like stealing to let Verizon take my money over a technicality when I will miss that $88 a whole heck of a lot more than they will!

Please help... suggestions, greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: ETF Waiver Escalation... dead end after dead end...
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.verizon.com/about/sites/default/files/Internet_ToS_01172016_v16-1_Updated%201.13.2016.pd...

The above link explains etf more thoroughly.

however it does not say they have to waive such fees.

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

Try contacting someone at the above link, they will give you Executive escalations which may be able to assist.

0 Likes
Re: ETF Waiver Escalation... dead end after dead end...
mdflows

Multiple reps have told me that I won’t have to pay the fee if I moved somewhere that FiOS isn’t offered... which is exactly my situation.  

Getting them to accept proof is where it gets stupid.  

Ill just tuck my tail between my legs and give them a free $88 since they already charged me anyway.  I’m sure their billion dollar company needs it more than I do.  

0 Likes