Early Cancellation Fee
rharris3011

I just wanted to complain about the early cancellation fee.  I have been a customer since 2013.  I canceled and went to internet only and paid an early cancellation fee.   I decided later to go ahead with tv due to online service I was trying did not work well.  I paid an early cancellation fee at that time.  Within 30 days I cancelled again due to finding a streaming service that worked for me and was told since it was less than 30 days the early termination fee would not be charged.  It was charged and customer support stated that it was because I was  not a new customer.  I am very unhappy to have being billed 350.00 after already paying one early cancellation fee and being misinformed by an agent.  This is a rip off.

0 Likes
Re: Early Cancellation Fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rharris3011,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes