Electronic alert for service interruptions
Suspended

My Fios TV/internet service was interrupted without effective notice (in a pandemic nonetheless!) I was able to restore service but Verizon will not waive the interruption fee. When I called customer service and asked how I was notified that my service was being interrupted, they said an email was sent stating a letter was coming. Even the email didn't announce that there was an urgency. It just said there's a change in your account. What does that mean anyway? As a 20+yr Verizon customer, this candid/elusive way of alerting people that their service will be turned off, in the middle of a pandemic, is predatory, dishonest and should be illegal. The way the US mail is being held up, and the fact that I receive paperless billing, who was looking for a letter that said "service interruption?" I receive text and email messages from my VW account that alert interruption. Why is there no electronic method for home accounts, especially when I've been a loyal customer?

0 Likes
Re: Electronic alert for service interruptions
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Suspended,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes