Employee discount page not working
gapeach101

When I called to start service I was told thru my employer I would get a monthly discount of $10.00.  Once all the info was given to set up my install I was then transfered to customer service to provide my employer information so the discount could be applied to my account only to have the automated system tell me the office as closed and to call back.  I tried calling back on sat and sat on hold for over 2 hours before I gave up and hung up. I tried again a few days later and again told over an hour hold time but left info for a call back.  Over an hour later I get a call back only to be told this must be done online at verizon.com/verizonconnections.com.  I go online and after I enter all the infomation I get this message-Your employer does not support this method of employment verification. You must use your work email address to register for the program. Click here to use your work email address.-- I press the link given and get this

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable..

I tried to get help online on the page that you enter everything on and the rep tried his best and even entered all my information himself to get the same results.  He then told me I would have to speak with someone in customer service and have it manully added.  I have since tried calling back multi times only to have hold times again over 1 hour every time I try to call.  I have now gotten a message that my 1st bill is now available and still do not have this issue resolved! 

0 Likes
Re: Employee discount page not working
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi gapeach101,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
Employee discount page not working
gapeach101

This is my second post since I could not comment on my original post.  After my 1st post I receive a message that I was being sent a private message.  This only told me do a private chat after 2:00 to provide info to resolve the issue. This had already been done and noted in my original message but once again I did the chat.  After going thru everything again and also asked to try different browsers with the same result I was told they are aware of the issue and are working on it. Soooooooo....after days the issue is still there and not resolved.  This is not a good way to do business when the customer is given the run around and what appears to no way of getting a issue resolved.

0 Likes
gapeach101

The page still does not work.  I went to the Verizon store across town today to see if anyone locally could help only to be told that I would need to go to a Corp Verizon store and then given the address of which one to go to.  I drive to that one to be told they are only a wirless store and have nothing to do with home services. The young man was nice enough to offer to try calling the 800# himself to see if he could reach anyone.  He did reach someone and for the next hour we did everything he said with no results.   I was told to call back monday and talk with someone in the E Center but to only call during business hours.  I give kudos to Charles at my local store for trying but I have a really difficult time with Verizon's customer service. 

0 Likes
gapeach101

So I get off work at 4:30 to be able to call in during business hours.  I called ecenter and was told they can not help and only reset passpords on the web and told to call rewards dept. While on hold I get a call back from earlier today when I set up a call back request for 4:30.  The rep was very nice but no help either in resolving the issue. She was very understanding about my frustration and even tried to do it herself but she also gets the same error message. She did give me the $10.00 credit manually to give more time to resolve the issue but nothing customer service can do.  I called the rewards dept and was told they are the wrong dept and that I would need to talk with customer service even though I told him they could not help me. He told me to call back and talk with a supervisor and that they would be able to help me. I asked if he could get a the supervisor on the line for me since they have told me that have done all they can. He asked to put me on hold but transfered me. During the call the line went dead. Guess I can try again in a few days since no one within the company seems to know who it is that is to help with an issue with a broken link on their website.

0 Likes