Equipment Returned but Verizon is STILL CHARGING ME
agaiser

After calling the Verizon multiple times regarding supposed unreturned equipment (which was returned in May, with customer service confirming that it was indeed returned and the charges would be coming off my account after a call placed on August 11th, the third time this has been told to me). In my most recent call, I was kept on hold for over an hour and a half, switching from customer service person to customer service person after explaining my issues until I was finally told to just pay my bill and was not allowed to speak to any of my previous customer service people. Any notes they claimed to put down on my previous calls regarding the equipment being returned did not appear to be in my file (at least according to my last call).  The equipment was mailed back in May and I have been told 3 times that the charges would be coming off.  I want this handled before my credit is ruined.  I have filed a complaint with the BBB as well, but am hoping this will stop someone from using Verizon's services in the future and avoid the same problem I have.

0 Likes
Re: Equipment Returned but Verizon is STILL CHARGING ME
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes