Equipment returned problem through ups
roxyfc33

I returned (1) fios Top Box through the UPS on July 3, 2014.  It's now Sept 3, 2014 and I am still being charged for the box and customer service tells me that the reurned equipment cannot be located.  I have the ups tracking number and ups receipt (which I provided to all Cust serv reps)  and they still can't figure out where the box is at.  I first called on aug 8, 2014 when I saw that the I was still being charged for the box that I returned.  The customer service rep told me he was opening a ticket for my issue and that I was going to get a call back the next day, I didn't receive  any call from verizon.  I called again on Aug 18 and the customer serv rep told me that there was no ticket # on my issue and that the first rep did not do a good job so he was going to take care of it and I would get a call within 1 week, i still didn't get a call.  Aug 26 I called again and once again there was not a ticket# with my issue, this rep opened another ticket#.  I asked this rep to speak to their manager and I was told that they have no manger.  I asked to speak to the dept that can remove this issue and I was told that this dept was closed at the time.  It's sep 3, 2014 and my issue is still not resolved.  I went to the UPS store and inquired on my tracking number and they told me it was shipped but verizon had not checked it in yet and they where going to open a claim for me.  I just got off the phone with a rep and when they asked me what the problem was I told him that I was not going to tell the story again and that I wanted him to look in my account for the open ticket, there should only be one ticket as I have not had any other issues.  The rep told me that there was no ticket, this really **bleep** me off and I told him he better look good because this would be my 4th time calling about the issue.  I was put on hold for 5min and all of a sudden he was able to find the ticket, LOL.  I asked to speak to the dept that could take care of this and I was told that the dept does not deal with customers.  I couldn't speak to them, email them, chat with them, or send a letter to them.  I am like most people and say that the Verizon products are second to none but the customer service really sucks and they are only good for ordering new services or rebooting your top box or router, but anything other than that you're {word filter avoidance}  The last rep I spoke to just told me that all I can do is wait until the issue gets cleared and then I would get a refund. This time I asked for the ticket# just for my records.  I saw that A LOT of people are having issues with returned equipment, I can't accept the solution I received so that is why I am posting on the forum to see if I get some help from an Agent.

0 Likes
Re: Equipment returned problem through ups
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi roxyfc33,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes