Error Canceled and forced to pay
Helpme911

I am so frustrated and still on HOLD. I called to tell fios on a recorded call this morning  I'm moving in 7 days and to cancel my service on Sunday. June 23rd clearly to the person.Well I get home and all my service is OFF. Sat on hold for 30 minutes, with the number my TV said to call...then tried another number that I called earlier and got ahold of someone- sat on 3 calls lasting hours..forced me to order fios again even though my contract wasn't up for 16 months and I that I asked to turn off 6 days from now they've told me would be Sunday morning so I know she knew the date I said. CLEARLY fios messed up. They said sorry NOTHING we can do.. wow..just WOW. when I told the Rep that is unacceptable and to find a solution for their mistake, now, They are having me run my credit AGAIN pay $195 for NEW SERVICE for 5 days AND it's still not back on after all of that! To top it off they wouldn't even give me the $10 auto pay discount because I have no internet now to get the email! I just cannot believe how horrible this is I have to two toddlers with no tv no internet that we paid for faithfully for almost 3 years on auto pay. I've repeatedlyasked for a manager with no help. I'm so disappointed and angry. This is the worst experience I've ever had with cable service. Ever. 

0 Likes
Re: Error Canceled and forced to pay
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Helpme911,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes