Escalation & Complaint
anvilheadsix

After 4 calls in as many days and over 3 hours on hold, I finally got a live person today on call #5! I just wanted to revert my channels to what they were when we changed them in April (which they said at the time was no problem) and finally get someone to fix the static on the phone line which was also reported in April. The rep couldn't do it!

I asked for a supervisor, held for 38 more minutes and got Ms. Walker who not only couldn't help me but offered me a lower package than the one we have now at a higher price. She said to escalate above her I would have to CALL AGAIN but she didn't have the number!! She said I would have to get it online! She said she had no supervisor or manager that I could speak to. The phone has not worked in months! I am so fed up with verizon. I never thought Comcast would look good but I called them and did not have to hold for one second! I am taking verizon to the state corporation commision over this! 

And this is my 2nd attempt to post this because the awful internet service kicked me off the first time!!

0 Likes
Re: Escalation & Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi anvilheadsix,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes