Escalation Department - Do They Exist?
BeagleOne

My frustration is getting the best of me as I type this as I have endured countless telephone calls with numerous Customer Service representatives over the past year, and it seems like there is nowhere else to turn. My business with Verizon Residential and Wireless means very little to Customer Service.

Two years ago, rather than not switch to Xfinity/Comcast, a Customer Service representative offered me a two-year deal that would save me $5.00 per month over what I was paying for the 24 months prior. Furthermore, certain credits were on my account that were to be extended into the new two-year agreement, something I questioned as to whether we were talking apples-to-apples. I was told that while certain credits would expire, I was to reach back out to Customer Service to have any new credits applied so my agreed upon rate would continue. This is where my account went awry.

Beginning in April 2018 and continuing nearly every month since, Customer Service, rather than investigate the claims preferred to stick to the mantra of “we are right, you are wrong” when I would raise my October 2017 renewal discussion. When pushed, I was told to read the e-mail and/or billing communications. With the various call centers handling my calls, many important pieces of my discussions fail to make it into the notes; therefore, making any investigation difficult to conduct. Then when requested I am told notes of my prior calls are not available for sharing. I am fed up with my account being on the verge of suspension or being suspended for non-payment, even when a monthly payment is made. Additionally, why is Customer Service not available during the weekends?

What has been communicated by Customer Service representatives is that they could resolve my outstanding balances, when in fact they have not. I have been told that calls are randomly records for training purposes, yet supervisors have stated there is no training department. Requests to speak with those involved in investigating my claims are met with “they do not speak with customers.”

Customer representatives are pretty sure of themselves when they say, “Please be rest assured. I will escalate the issue and it will be changed.” If this was the case I would not be writing this.

Re: Escalation Department - Do They Exist?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BeagleOne,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes