Escalation
Lara190

I am completely saddened by how I was treated by Verizon especially since I have been a good and loyal customer for so many years. Especially during these unfortunate times. I am very interested to know how to escalate a situation before going to The BBB or the FCC. Please assist.

0 Likes
Re: Escalation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lara190,

What is the situation that you need assistance with?

0 Likes
Lara190

I have been with Verizon for a very long time, my plan expired and my bill went up.

Over text i communicated with a rep and they made a mistake and took me off my grandfathered plan.  when i called back with an issue a day later they let me know that there had been a mistake and now my bill is over $20 more a month for less services because some rep made a mistake.  I have what they offered in writing. The supervisor I dealt with did absolutely nothing for me except charge me more for less services.  Its not fair that a rep makes a mistake and I am penalized for it.  

The mistake was made by the representative, i did everything i was supposed to do.

Now I regret calling in at all. I invite you to please please pull all the communication and review it. Its just not fair. 

Thank you,

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lara190,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes