Existing Customers
C_K2

While visiting the Verizon site, I click 'Exsisting Customers' and arrive at a screen (copied below) that clearly states I can upgrade to triple play for $79.99 when signing a 24 mos contract. Yet when I log into my account and try to access said bundle, the lowest bundle offered to me is $119.00. As a customer, I do have several other vendors/options available to secure this service. Does Verizon want to keep customers or turn them away? 

0 Likes
Re: Existing Customers
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi C_K,

Did you try calling 1-800-Verizon, as the ad mentions?

0 Likes
C_K2

Yes I did and had the pleasure of speaking to an agitated rep who pretty much implied I was making up the screenshot I referenced. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi C_K,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes