Extremely disappointed and fustrated with Verizon customer services
xavico

Dear 

Michael Cingari
Director, Customer Loyalty

Two weeks ago (6-28-18) I decided to call Verizon to cancel my account after years had been a happy customer with Verizon FiOS, the reason why I decided to cancel the service was that my contract was ending and my new bill was going up.
So I called and cancelled my account, a week after I received an email by Michael Cingari, Director, Customer Loyalty offering me a new deal in order to stay with Verizon Fios because I'm a loyalty customer.
I look at the offer, I called (7-6-18) to take the offer, I spoke with the agent for over 30 in order to renew my 2 years agreement for the next two year, he said he was going to need his supervisor to finish the order because the system didn't allow to finish the order, he finally did it, so the new 2 year agreement was for $88.56 (I been with Verizon under contract only because that's the way how I like) So before we finish the conversation the agent said that he sent an email with the confirmation and details with the new agreement (the same way how I renovated my services 2 years ago getting an email with the confirmation and details) After 24 hours I never got the email so I decided to call Verizon to make sure that my order was placed, plus I was worry that I had a cancellation and disconnecting services on July 11
Here's where all my nightmare with Verizon started, (7-7-18) I start talking with the agent I explain the reason of my call, he was looking on my account and he could not find the status of the order that I placed the day before, he was looking and looking without lucky, I asked him to get me with a supervisor and please explain to your supervisor the situation because I'm very disappointed and frustrated at this point, I got with supervisor he could find the order placed the day before and he came up with the argument that I was going to keep my service without contract at that price until Dec 2019. I told him I need get the order that I placed yesterday, I had written on my piece of paper all that I spoke with the agent yesterday, my new agreement will start on July 11 for the next two years. He keeps saying that's not correct that you're not under contract and if you don't like it you can cancel the services, with an unprofessional attitude. I told him I placed an order yesterday and that's what I want so don't tell me if I don't like it just cancel my service. In the beginning, you and the agent said that there was not an order placed and now you came up with this? Then this "supervisor" started with a very unprofessional attitude very fresh that's nothing to do and that he's going to end the call without resolving this nightmare, I asked him if its possible to hear the conversation that I had the day before to verify my new agreement and he just hang out the phone. Really? That's how a Verizon supervisor treat customers when they'are there to help customers and resolve issues, I called back to find out who was that supervisor and to put a strong complaint the only that they gave was his last name "SOINTU" 
I spent all my Saturday morning on this and all that I got a big frustration, being treated unprofessionally, nobody couldn't resolve the problem and without knowing if Verizon is going to resolve this !!!!

0 Likes
Re: Extremely disappointed and fustrated with Verizon customer services
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi xavico,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes