FIOS Bundles
momiest1

I recently spent 2.5 hours on the phone with Verizon to renew my FIOS Triple Play Bundle.   I agreed to the terms of the new 2-year agreement:  $94.99 per month (plus equipment, credits and taxes) through October, 2018.   I was informed that the terms of the agreement would be finalized the following day.   Several dis-

counts that previously appeared on the account coud not be applied until the new agreement was finalized.  An agent ("Ann") came on the line and promised to contact me the following day.  She did not contact me.  Imagine my surprise when I received an email thanking me for renewing my FIOS Triple Play Bundle at  $104.99 per month** (plus equipment, credits and taxes).  

I immediately contacted Verizon Customer Service and spoke to a manager (for nearly an additional hour) who told me there was nothing she could do regarding the change in the bundle price.  She would not give me her name, but directed me to Page 4 of my bill to obtain the telphone number for the Complaints Department (which just happens to be the same telephone number as Customer Service).

I contacted the Verizon Complaints Department and spoke to (yet) another agent ("Romie") who stated he needed to "look into the matter further" and would call me at 6PM.  He (also) did not contact me.   So I contacted Better Get Baquero to lodge a complaint.  Can social media be far behind?  Not with FIOS! 

**When I accessed my account on the Verizon FIOS website, My Verizon-Services  plainly showed my Triple Play Bundle as $94.99 per month thru October, 2018.  (?)

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Bundles
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi momiest,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes